- Proactively ensure order processing is inputted on time and follow-up until the delivery
- Establish a personalized relationship with the client in order to optimize the service level
- Responsible to update catalogue and price different
- Proactively communicate towards the hierarchy in case of problems and implement adapted corrective actions.
- Be responsible for the client accounts clarity (clearing of accounts.)
- According to the organization, participate to the implementation of projects in collaboration with the client (ex: information sharing, stock levels optimizations etc.)
- Minimum hold a bachelor degree from reputable university
- Having at least 3 years of experience as order processing/supply chain customer service in FMCG industry
- Attention to detail
- Proficient Microsoft Office skills
- Fluent in English
- Willing to work as temporary replacement for maternity leave for 5 months
- You can apply to up to three jobs within a rolling 30-day window.
- You cannot withdraw your application once you applied, so please make sure to choose a job that matches your dreams.
- Please visit "Your Application Space" to see the jobs you have already applied to.
- Please don’t create another account with a different email. If you do so, your account might be merged and your application record will be deleted.
All Related Listed jobs
CNBC Indonesia Jakarta 30+ hari yang lalu
Eden Farm Yogyakarta 30+ hari yang lalu
Mulya Kencana Metalindo PT Bandung 30+ hari yang lalu