At allnex, you can go to work knowing you make a lasting impact on the world around you. Our work helps to protect and improve more than 1,000 products; from interior coatings for airplanes and scratch-resistant coatings for smartphones, to corrosion protection for cars, and even printing inks for glossy magazines. We are present in 4 regions, with more than 4,000 employees globally, and serve customers in over 100 countries, which makes allnex the world's leading industrial coatings resins company.
Please, come and see allnex insights – Let’s make an impact together!
And here is a sneak peek, how life at allnex sites looks like - allnex Operator Movie
Are you passionate about working in laboratory environment for formulation preparation, material characterizations and documentation? We are looking for a Lab Technician that would execute syntheses of synthetic resins products. If you are an individual who thrives on making an impact and wants to be a part of a winning team, we would like to hear from you!
- Preparation of lab cook
- Execution of syntheses with in-process parameters control for all resins product
- Autonomous work organization and priority setting within defined objectives & deadlines
- Experimental design with usage of proper equipment
- Final product characterization according to defined test methods
- Data management and reporting with short written documents (Excel)
- Maintenance of lab synthesis equipment and work stations
- Compliance with good laboratory practices and behavioral based safety
- Labeling (MSDS) & stock control for raw materials and finished products
- Adherence to quality, safety & environmental ISO procedures (calibration of equipment, test methods ect.)
- Analysis requests and sample requests
- Active participation to specific job-related internal and/or external meetings or events
Required skills and experience
- Creative personality with strong customer focus and structured mindset towards deliverables
- Interest in working in a lab environment implying hands-on-the-job realizations and problem-solving
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong dedication to safety and quality standards
- Bachelor’s degree in chemistry and/or industrial chemistry with 2 years working experience
We are proud to offer an international working experience with a tight-knit network of employees, making it easy to connect and learn from people all across our different functions. On top of that we are a truly innovative company with a strong team spirit, openness to new ideas, and great opportunities to grow and develop your career.
Equal Employment Opportunity
allnex is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to an environment where all colleagues contribute for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our communities.
Find out how you can make an impact!
Check out our career page for available opportunities. We look forward to hearing from you.
Job Type: Full-time