At NTT we believe that by using innovative technology we can solve global challenges and create a world that is sustainable and secure. We are looking for curious people, from diverse backgrounds, that are keen to work in a fast-paced and agile environment.
At NTT we trust our employees to do the right thing, even when no one is watching, which is why we offer flexibility in the workplace. The majority of our roles are hybrid, meaning we encourage a balance of working from home and our local office. Ask our recruitment team if this is a hybrid role.
Want to be a part of our team?Provides primarily pre-sales technical support for the development and implementation of complex products/applications/solutions.
Uses in-depth product knowledge to provide technical expertise to sales staff and the customer through sales presentations and product demonstrations.
Assists the sales staff in assessing potential application of company products to meet customer needs and may prepare detailed product specifications for the development and implementation of customer products/applications/solutions.
May create detailed design and implementation specifications for complex products/applications/solutions.
May build a mini-application based on customer requirements to demonstrate the feasibility of the application, often requiring rapid prototyping and/or product demo for a client.
May provide consultation to prospective users and/or product capability assessment and validation.
Report only those incumbents with incentives not tied to product sales.
Working at NTT
Technical Architects take responsibility for specifying and designing solutions based on their technical expertise across one or more technology domains. The individual in this position takes responsibility for the successful overall technical design and build of the custom elements of the solution to meet a client’s business requirements.
Key roles and responsibilities:
- Select and apply appropriate design standards, methods, and tools, consistent with the agreed enterprise and solution architectures and ensure that these are effectively applied and adopted.
- Understand business objectives and deep dive into existing data to recommend new ideas to solve the most impactful customer problems.
- Provides detailed and specific advice regarding the application of their specialism(s) to the planning and operations processes.
- To deliver on tight timelines and move quickly with cross-functional teams to partner or lead decision-making while maintaining a high attention to detail.
- Identify frequently occurring hypotheses and problem statements that can be generalized into common patterns.
- Designs components using appropriate modeling techniques following agreed architectures, design standards, patterns, and methodology.
- Develop scalable analytical frameworks and solutions to allow for solving repetitive problems in a more efficient manner.
- Define and align with stakeholders on key metrics, design and propose experimentation strategies.
- Work with Solutions Architects (SAs) to produce a technical specification for the solution’s custom development and systems integration requirements.
- Develop the technical design document to match the solution design specifications.
- Develop and uphold best practices with respect to change management, documentation and data protocols.
- Launch A/B tests, analyze experiment results and provide recommendations.
- Manages client proof of concept (POC) initiatives, which require the appropriation of appropriate resources, and setup and delivery of the POC.
- Able to work with team and customer able to communication & exchange knowledge effectively.
Knowledge, skills, and attributes
- Fluent with SQL, Python, R, or other scripting/programming languages to problem-solving
- Experienced with working with very large datasets and developing ML models and algorithms.
- Quantitative discipline with strong business sense and ability to articulate complex analysis results to a wide range of audiences, and translate these to actionable business insights. Primarily driven by quantitative outcome for all decision making.
- Self-starter, principled and driven to do the right thing for an organization.
- Able to operate very independently with a high degree of ambiguity; a person who enjoys and learns from experimentation.
- Problem-solving with the right balance of rigor, technical complexity and explain ability, keeping in mind practical constraints of our real-world business and operations.
- Open to new learnings/platforms in the field of tools, AI/ML and deep learnings.
- Knowledgeable in core frameworks used
- Strong knowledge on provide solution of the problem domain
Academic qualifications and certifications:
- Qualification in Information Technology, Computer Science or Information Systems
- Certified in Data science, AI/ML field is a must
- Certification and working knowledge of Enterprise Architecture methodologies (e.g. TOGAF, Zachman, SOA, ITIL, COBIT, etc.)
- Relevant vendor and industry certifications, e.g. Cisco, Microsoft, Oracle,
- Software and programming languages, e.g. C++
- SAFe Scaled Agile certification advantageous
- 3+ year’s experience working in data-related and/or quantitative fields
- Industry/Domain experience any or more of these; retail/BFSI/health care/manufactory/FMCG.
- Experience in creating dashboards using Tableau and other visualization tools.
- Strong statistical knowledge with hands-on experience running and analyzing controlled experiments will be a plus.
What will make you a good fit for the role?
Join our growing global team and accelerate your career with us. Apply today.
Equal opportunity employer
NTT is proud to be an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. We are committed to providing an environment free of unfair discrimination and harassment. We do not discriminate based on age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, veteran status, or other protected category.