Job descriptionNinja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
- To support on-the-ground maintenance and sustain operation equipment (machinery) in working condition.
- Monitor system and keep baseline checks on performance andhighlightg technical issues faced during operational checks (TPM)
- Technical support to daily ops in the warehouse
- Perform preventive maintenance on production equipment or machinery
- Support new production tester setup for test platform standardization and optimization
- Minimal Diploma in Electrical / Mechanical / Mechatronics with related knowledge in automation and process control
- Minimum 2 years experience in maintenance team for industrial systems
- Knowledge and experience in TPM, PLC, and automation will be advantageous. Candidates with no prior experience are welcome to apply.
- Good team attitude