In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus. with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business.
We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Kroll consistently provides firms with the professional investigative consulting expertise necessary to resolve conflict through fact-finding and critical analysis. We have conducted thousands of investigations worldwide and have an unmatched track record of resolving disputes and working with in-house and external counsel to successfully conduct and conclude internal, regulatory and other inquiries. Our experts help organizations with their critical fact finding when they need to conduct internal investigations or to examine allegations of wrongdoing. Whether or not actual misconduct is discovered, such inquiries, and their aftermath, can pose serious risks to companies and their stakeholders, damaging their reputation, disrupting their business operations and exposing them to government scrutiny, as well as to potential criminal, civil and regulatory liability. Kroll's investigative services and expertise have helped clients successfully resolve investigations promptly and with minimal business disruption.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
Identifying and targeting new client groups and developing a convincing and credible pitch to develop Kroll’s Japanese client base in Indonesia. There will be an expectation that the candidate is a confident speaker and can credibly present the Kroll services and brand, in order to build a pipeline of projects and grow the current revenue.
- Target and prospect Japanese client decision makers
- Identify and develop new opportunities (leads) for Japan Desk.
- Broaden scope of business with existing corporate contacts and network;
- Provide product/service demonstrations and advise potential clients of our value-add and lead to achievement of revenue goals business model;
- Keep abreast of new market trends and methods and identify and win cross-sell opportunities;
- Work with marketing resources to create effective localized marketing materials and to help organize and conduct marketing events that lead to revenue opportunities;
Case work in Southeast Asia;
It is critical that the incumbent learn how to handle a broad range of primarily forensic investigation and intelligence projects. This requires dealing with the client; developing a methodology; directing and managing in-house and external resources; analysis; report reviewing/editing. All projects need to be commercially viable. Hence the ability to review and understand P/L is important. Project teams are frequently international and multi-functional, so transparency and coordinated team work are vital.
- Having experience in sales of professional services
- Working experience at Japanese corporate environment
- Strong understanding of the Indonesian ecosystem with insights on political, economic, regulatory and risk dynamics
- Demonstrate exemplary written and oral communication skills in Japanese and English to communicate effectively particularly with Japanese clients in the region as well as in Japan
- Experienced in contract preparation, review and execution
- Excellent relationship building skills and the ability to establish trust and credibility across the organization as well as external clients
- Strong ability to influence across multiple business lines
- Must be flexible, enthusiastic and possess good human relations skills
- Willingness to travel actively
The role requires a high level of organisational ability, excellent verbal and written communication skills, an ability to think strategically and be commercially focused, an analytical mind and an ability to build relationships.
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.